PUBLIC’S ASSISTANCE NEEDED IN ARREST OF ROY DUNCAN
Roy Franklin DUNCAN currently has seven active arrest warrants:
1) Failure to Appear – Saline County Sheriff’s Office
2) Failure to Appear – Saline County Sheriff’s Office
3) Failure to Appear – Saline County Sheriff’s Office
4) Violation of Order of Protection (Felony) – Saline County Sheriff’s Office
5) Residential Burglary – Benton Police Department
6) Interfering with Communications – Lea County, New Mexico
7) Hot Checks – Gaines County, Texas
On January 29, 2016, the Saline County Sheriff's Office (SCSO) put out a media request to be on the lookout for DUNCAN because he had warrants and had threatened to kill members of his family. He was arrested two days later as a direct result of the public’s help.
The SCSO is again asking for the public’s help in locating DUNCAN.
DUNCAN should be considered dangerous and possibly armed. If citizens were to observe DUNCAN, they are urged NOT to take any actions on their own but to immediately dial 911. Should anyone have information as to DUNCAN’s whereabouts, they can either dial 911, contact the SCSO Tip Line at 501-303-5744 or email the information to scsosheriff.org. If citizens chose, they can pass the information anonymously.
DUNCAN, ROY FRANKLIN
Race: W Sex: M
14000 BLOCK MARS HILL ROAD
DISCLAIMER: All arrests are public record. Posts regarding arrests and warrants are based on information obtained from police reports and arrest affidavits, are synopsized for the public to review and may not include pending charges. Arrest posts at the very least, will contain the link to view information directly from the Sheriff's Office web page. All persons arrested or wanted are innocent until proven guilty.